As everyone is aware, we try to have 2-3 brief presentations on significant cases at each I.P. Committee meeting. We have a speaker whom will cover Egyptian Goddess in detail and think we have someone to speak about In Re Bilski. We are looking for someone to speak about a the Ninth Circuit decision in U.S. v. Abel Time, 2008 WL 4350027. The presentation should only be 5-10 minutes long. If you are interseted please let me or Joel know. Thanks.
- Join us for the first IP Committee Monthly Attorney Roundtable
- Legislative Update to Theft of Trade Secrets Act – HB 1523 / SB 1378
- IP COMMITTEE MEETING THIS THURSDAY 10:00-12:00 AND CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
- IP Symposium April 22-23, 2021 in Fort Lauderdale – Save the Date
- USPTO issues Final Rule Setting and adjusting Trademark fees