As agreed at the April 14, 2011 meeting of the IP Committee, we have placed the proposal to increase the “substantial involvement” requirement for IP Certification to fifty percent on the agenda for discussion and a vote at the Committee’s September 3rd meeting in Naples. Before we vote, we will hear from past IP Certification Committee Chair Michael Chesal who will explain the rationale for the proposal and from former IP Certification Committee member Steph Nagin who will address the issues that have been raised by opponents of the proposal. There will be time for discussion after Michael’ and Steph’s presentations.
- Join us for the first IP Committee Monthly Attorney Roundtable
- Legislative Update to Theft of Trade Secrets Act – HB 1523 / SB 1378
- IP COMMITTEE MEETING THIS THURSDAY 10:00-12:00 AND CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
- IP Symposium April 22-23, 2021 in Fort Lauderdale – Save the Date
- USPTO issues Final Rule Setting and adjusting Trademark fees