The Federal Circuit has granted the petition for rehearing en banc filed by the plaintiffs in Ariad Pharmaceuticals, Inc. v. Eli Lilly and Co. The Court has asked the parties to file briefs addressing (1) whether a written description requirement separate from an enablement requirement is contained in 35 U.S.C. 112 (1); and (2) if a separate written description requirement is set forth in the statute, what is the scope and purpose of this requirement.
- Join us for the first IP Committee Monthly Attorney Roundtable
- Legislative Update to Theft of Trade Secrets Act – HB 1523 / SB 1378
- IP COMMITTEE MEETING THIS THURSDAY 10:00-12:00 AND CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
- IP Symposium April 22-23, 2021 in Fort Lauderdale – Save the Date
- USPTO issues Final Rule Setting and adjusting Trademark fees