The Federal Circuit has issued a decision that provides guidance in determining co-inventor status in patent disputes. Tavory v. NTP, Inc., No. 07-1527. In an extensive discussion on inventorship, the Federal Circuit has held that an inventor must have conceived a portion of the invention, but does not have to be skilled in the art and able to reduce the invention to practice in order to be considered an inventor. To read the decision, click here.
- Join us for the first IP Committee Monthly Attorney Roundtable
- Legislative Update to Theft of Trade Secrets Act – HB 1523 / SB 1378
- IP COMMITTEE MEETING THIS THURSDAY 10:00-12:00 AND CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
- IP Symposium April 22-23, 2021 in Fort Lauderdale – Save the Date
- USPTO issues Final Rule Setting and adjusting Trademark fees