The E-Discovery subcommittee of the Business Law Section met on Friday, September 3rd to review proposed amendments being considered by the Civil Rules Committee of the Florida Bar. The subcommittee suggested that the proposals more closely track the federal rules. The proposed amendments are to rules 1.200, 1.280, 1.350 and 1.410 of the Florida Rules of Civil Procedure. To review the subcommittee’s suggestions, click here.
- Join us for the first IP Committee Monthly Attorney Roundtable
- Legislative Update to Theft of Trade Secrets Act – HB 1523 / SB 1378
- IP COMMITTEE MEETING THIS THURSDAY 10:00-12:00 AND CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
- IP Symposium April 22-23, 2021 in Fort Lauderdale – Save the Date
- USPTO issues Final Rule Setting and adjusting Trademark fees