Summary: After several months of waiting, the US Supreme Court finally issued its opinion in the matter of In Re Bilski – which addresses the issue of what constitutes a patentable “process” under 35 USC Section 101. While the Court make clear that business methods and software are not per se unpatentable, the supremes level several material issues up for grabs. This panel discussion comprising three well respected Florida patent litigation attorneys will address application of In Re Bilski to our practices, how Florida district courts may apply this opinion, and how Florida patent practitioners should counsel clients as to subject matter concerns.
- Join us for the first IP Committee Monthly Attorney Roundtable
- Legislative Update to Theft of Trade Secrets Act – HB 1523 / SB 1378
- IP COMMITTEE MEETING THIS THURSDAY 10:00-12:00 AND CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
- IP Symposium April 22-23, 2021 in Fort Lauderdale – Save the Date
- USPTO issues Final Rule Setting and adjusting Trademark fees