Planning is underway for the Fifth Annual Intellectual Property Symposium! In 2014, the IP Committee will bring the Symposium back to Tampa, Florida. Orlando attorney Kimra Major-Morris will chair the planning committee, along with CLE Vice Chair Woody Pollack. If you are interested in serving on the planning committee, or have an idea for a CLE session, please e-mail Kimra at [email protected]. The first organizational meeting will be called by telephone soon, so don’t delay!
- Join us for the first IP Committee Monthly Attorney Roundtable
- Legislative Update to Theft of Trade Secrets Act – HB 1523 / SB 1378
- IP COMMITTEE MEETING THIS THURSDAY 10:00-12:00 AND CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
- IP Symposium April 22-23, 2021 in Fort Lauderdale – Save the Date
- USPTO issues Final Rule Setting and adjusting Trademark fees