The date: March 25-26, 2010
The place: Hyatt Regency in Downtown Tampa
The event: The Florida IP Symposium featuring 9 hours of IP CLE credit good towards certification or recertification!
- U.S. Commissioner for Patents Robert Stoll
- U.S.D.J. James S. Moody, Jr.
- General Counsel of the U.S. Copyright Office David Carson
- Prof. Jacqueline D. Lipton, Ph.D. of Case Western University Law School
- And many, many more!!!
- Advanced Issues in Computer and Internet Law
- Recent Developments and Advanced Strategies in Intellectual
- Design and Use of Consumer Surveys in Trademark Litigation
- Calculating and Proving Damages in Intellectual Property
- Ethical Considerations for Avoiding Claims of Fraud on the USPTO
and Copyright Office
Two hours of ethics credit! Nine CLE hours total! All for a low, low price right in your backyard!
See you there!