The third annual Nova Southeastern University Sports and Entertainment Law Symposium will be held at the Shepard Broad Law Center – Davie, Florida on Saturday, February 20, 2010. The agenda includes speakers on sports law as well as adult entertainment. For information and to register, click here.
- Join us for the first IP Committee Monthly Attorney Roundtable
- Legislative Update to Theft of Trade Secrets Act – HB 1523 / SB 1378
- IP COMMITTEE MEETING THIS THURSDAY 10:00-12:00 AND CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
- IP Symposium April 22-23, 2021 in Fort Lauderdale – Save the Date
- USPTO issues Final Rule Setting and adjusting Trademark fees