Today is the last day for group rate hotel reservations at the Riverside Hotel & Resort in Fort Lauderdale so call 800-325-3280 to reserve your room today. Providing 8 hours of IP and Business Litigation Certification CLE credit, the Second Annual IP Symposium on April 14-15, 2011 features PTO Commissioner Robert L. Stoll along with a host of distinguished law school professors, judges and practitioners. Hear both sides of the gene patent controversy from nationally known law professors Lori Andrews and Chris Holman. Learn about the tension between the First Amendment and IP law from Public Citizen Litigation Group’s Greg Beck and Cardozo Law School professor Felix Wu. Get the inside story on the $21 million verdict in Powell v Home Depot. Other topics include Licensing in Sports and Entertainment, Intellectual Property in Bankruptcy and Recent Developments in Patent, Trademark and Copyright Law. Register now with the Florida Bar.
- Join us for the first IP Committee Monthly Attorney Roundtable
- Legislative Update to Theft of Trade Secrets Act – HB 1523 / SB 1378
- IP COMMITTEE MEETING THIS THURSDAY 10:00-12:00 AND CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
- IP Symposium April 22-23, 2021 in Fort Lauderdale – Save the Date
- USPTO issues Final Rule Setting and adjusting Trademark fees