We have just learned that our IP Symposium luncheon speaker, PTO Commissioner Robert Stoll, will also be joining us for dinner at the Riverside Hotel in Fort Lauderdale on April 14, the evening before the 8 credit CLE program commences. This dinner is included in your IP Symposium registration fee. If you plan to attend the dinner, make sure to check off the dinner box on your registration form. If you already registered for the Symposium without checking off the dinner box, please notify the Florida Bar if you plan to attend the dinner.
- Join us for the first IP Committee Monthly Attorney Roundtable
- Legislative Update to Theft of Trade Secrets Act – HB 1523 / SB 1378
- IP COMMITTEE MEETING THIS THURSDAY 10:00-12:00 AND CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
- IP Symposium April 22-23, 2021 in Fort Lauderdale – Save the Date
- USPTO issues Final Rule Setting and adjusting Trademark fees