There will be an additional agenda item at the IP Committee meeting on Thursday morning. Ury Fischer will be presenting a case brief on the appeal from Bose Corp. v Hexawave, Inc., 2007 TTAB Lexis 91 (Nov. 6, 2007), which was argued before the Federal Circuit on May 5, 2009. The case is significant because of its potential impact on the TTAB’s Medinol standard for finding fraud based on false claims of trademark use.
- Join us for the first IP Committee Monthly Attorney Roundtable
- Legislative Update to Theft of Trade Secrets Act – HB 1523 / SB 1378
- IP COMMITTEE MEETING THIS THURSDAY 10:00-12:00 AND CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
- IP Symposium April 22-23, 2021 in Fort Lauderdale – Save the Date
- USPTO issues Final Rule Setting and adjusting Trademark fees