The power point that follows was presented by G. Donovan (“Don”) Conwell, Jr. to the Intellectual Property Law Committee at its June 2006 meeting. Mr. Conwell and his firm, Conwell, Sukia & Kirkpatrick, P.A. represented the preveiling party, Winghouse in the litigation.
Hooters v. Winghouse Power Point Presentation
- Join us for the first IP Committee Monthly Attorney Roundtable
- Legislative Update to Theft of Trade Secrets Act – HB 1523 / SB 1378
- IP COMMITTEE MEETING THIS THURSDAY 10:00-12:00 AND CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
- IP Symposium April 22-23, 2021 in Fort Lauderdale – Save the Date
- USPTO issues Final Rule Setting and adjusting Trademark fees