Thanks to Jeanne Seewald for providing us with a copy of SB 872 which reinstates the requirement that a business publish its intent to use a fictitious name in a local newspaper. The publication requirement, which takes effect today, is codified in 865.09, F.S.
- Join us for the first IP Committee Monthly Attorney Roundtable
- Legislative Update to Theft of Trade Secrets Act – HB 1523 / SB 1378
- IP COMMITTEE MEETING THIS THURSDAY 10:00-12:00 AND CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
- IP Symposium April 22-23, 2021 in Fort Lauderdale – Save the Date
- USPTO issues Final Rule Setting and adjusting Trademark fees