The IP Committee will meet from 9:00 – 11:30 a.m. on Thursday, June 21, 2012 during The Florida Bar Annual Convention. The agenda for the meeting includes a CLE presentation by Jerold Schneider of Arnstein & Lehr in West Palm Beach titled IP at the International Trade Commission. We will also discuss proposed revisions to the Floria noncompete statute, 542.335, Fla. Stat., which have been proposed by the Business Law Section’s Antitrust Committee. If you would like a copy of the proposed revisions, send an email to Leora Herrmann at [email protected]. Click here for the minutes of the March 1, 2012 IP Committee meeting.
- Join us for the first IP Committee Monthly Attorney Roundtable
- Legislative Update to Theft of Trade Secrets Act – HB 1523 / SB 1378
- IP COMMITTEE MEETING THIS THURSDAY 10:00-12:00 AND CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
- IP Symposium April 22-23, 2021 in Fort Lauderdale – Save the Date
- USPTO issues Final Rule Setting and adjusting Trademark fees