The IP Committee is pleased to sponsor its 6th Annual Intellectual Property Symposium, to be held in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, on March 5-6, 2015. As in prior years, the program will kick off on Thursday with an IP Committee Meeting, followed by a reception and dinner with a keynote speaker. Friday will include a full day of CLE classes with IP Certification credits. Please save the date for March 5-6, 2015!
- Join us for the first IP Committee Monthly Attorney Roundtable
- Legislative Update to Theft of Trade Secrets Act – HB 1523 / SB 1378
- IP COMMITTEE MEETING THIS THURSDAY 10:00-12:00 AND CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
- IP Symposium April 22-23, 2021 in Fort Lauderdale – Save the Date
- USPTO issues Final Rule Setting and adjusting Trademark fees