The Second Annual Florida Intellectual Property Symposium will be held at the Riverside Hotel in Ft. Lauderdale on April 15th with a welcome reception and dinner the evening before on April 14th. Space is limited, so register now! To register, click here to download the registration form.
Why should you attend the 2011 Florida IP Symposium?
- Advanced Level CLE meets IP Certification and Recertification Requirements.
- Keynote Speaker Patent Commissioner Robert Stoll.
- 8.0 CLE credit hours on advanced IP topics for only $410.
- Great speakers you will not hear anywhere else.
- Timely topics like DNA patents and IP and the First Amendment.
And so much more…Please join us! Register today! Click here now!