In conjunction with its annual leadership meeting in Miami, the International Trademark Association (“INTA”) and the University of Miami Schoolo of Law, with the co-sponsorship of the Business Law Section, will be hosting a trademark program this week at the University of Miami School of Law. The program,m which is complementary, will include a panel discussion on career paths in trademark law with current trademark attorneys. The panel will also include a discussion of current issues that trademark lawyers are facing in the social media arena.
Speakers will include:
- Tamara Carmichael, Partner, Loeb & Loeb
- Gavin Charlston, Associate Trademark Counsel, Google
- Brendan Healey, Deputy General Counsel, American Media, Inc.
- Amy Price, Associate, Akerman Senterfitt
- Kenneth Wilton, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
The program will be from 12:30 pm to 1:50 pm at the Miami Law – Multipurpose Room, 1330 Miller Drive, Miami, FL 33146. If you plan to attend, please RSVP to Lia Calabro at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download a flyer with details on the program can be found at the following link: INTA Panel Flyer. Your attendance at this program is appreciated and encouraged.